MS-900AS Medical Gas Markers
Marking Services Australia (MSA) offers MS-900AS self-adhesive medical gas markers as an economical and easy way to mark medical gas pipes. Our medical gas markers are suitable for line marking identification and system colour coding.
MS-900AS medical gas markers are made from durable vinyl material with pressure-sensitive adhesive, making them easy to install. Simply clean and dry the pipe, remove the marker from the coated paper backing and place in the desired location.
- Colour, legend and flow direction combined on one pressure-sensitive marker for easy installation
- Designed to fit up to 44 mm diameter pipes, custom sizes available upon request
- Printed on premium-quality, fade-resistant vinyl with durable, industrial grade adhesive
- Adheres well to pipe and insulation with only limited surface preparation
- Highly visible colour-coded labels clearly show both contents and flow direction
- Manufactured per industry standards
- Markers available in flat sheet form (102 mm x 102 mm or 152 mm x 152 mm)
- Service temperature range: -46°C to 82°C
- Fast turnaround with off-the-shelf delivery on stock legends