- Health and Safety Signs
- Contractor Services
- Turnkey Identification
- About Us
- Contact Us
Save label identification and pipe marking time and costs upfront
Coming to the end of a project is the wrong time to realize that label identification and pipe marking is going to be more extensive—and expensive—than estimated. Working upfront with MSA for commercial take-off can produce savings and make pipe marking and valve tagging an integral part of your project rather than a costly afterthought.
MSA manages the take-off process to save contractors time they would otherwise have to spend on a label identification task that is not their area of expertise. This highly valued service is included with your order of pipe marking and valve tagging products at no additional charge.
- Beginning with a set of drawings, a copy of the identification spec and a piping installation schedule, our in-house engineers determine accurate quantities and styles of pipe marking and valve tagging products needed for the project. Our approach provides MSA competitive pricing while preventing over- and under-ordering of markers and tags.
- A detailed Bill of Material list is returned to you for review and adjustment of any items you deem necessary prior to ordering.
- Once a purchase order is submitted, you’ll receive:
- Drawings marked and colour-coded indicating location and style of marker required by, and according to, specification.
- Excel spreadsheets for all pipe marking, valve tagging and equipment labeling that specify the style, size and quantity of the markers, legend, drawing number, and area/level in which the markers will be installed.
- All of the labels, tags, and markers needed for the project boxed according to floor or area when requested.
- Newly colour-coded, marked project drawings prepared by MSA for your installers to use as a “road map” to position markers. This sequence is designed by MSA to ensure quick and accurate installation, thereby eliminating costly waste and errors.
MSA material take-off process makes pipe marking and valve tagging an integral part of the project. Label identification is a smoother, more cost-effective process that allows pipe marking to be installed faster and with much less time and effort on behalf of the contractor.
Contact us today to take advantage of our commercial take-off service.