Custom Stock / Products
Non-standard identification labels at standard costs
MSA offers identification labels and equipment tags customized specifically for your facility. Don’t settle for restrictive label makers that only allow for minimum information, our manufacturing processes allow for a higher level of detail. Typical sticky labels are illegible, incomplete and missing critical system information. Our approach gives more flexibility allowing for detailed information including (but not limited to) equipment and line numbers, operations and maintenance instructions, safety precautions, and From/To information.
Serving the needs of healthcare, government, public safety, education, and telecommunications facilities, MSA creates custom products such as:
- Markers – MSA cable markers allow you identify all junctions, branches and trays leading to equipment. These custom cable markers are the perfect means to identify From/To information.
- Tags – Barcoded equipment tags make sure critical maintenance checks are completed as scheduled and all vital information is transferred to the facility master database.
- Labels – Customized fire riser and sprinkler pipe labels mark lines from control valve to isolate branch and eliminate the need to shut down the entire main header.
- Switch plates – Stainless steel or plastic switch plates provide the ideal option of identifying important circuits such as those connected to emergency backup power.
- Safety signs – Custom facility and safety signs communicate specific information to operators, maintenance or contractors; conveying critical instrument and lock out valve procedures, operating process flow diagrams or emergency shutdown instructions.
As a manufacturer of identification labels, MSA is able to provide customized solutions in the same time frame as stock markers and equipment tags. There are no minimums for custom identification labels from MSA. Further, MSA can supply you with a layout of your custom identification labels and equipment tags prior to production to ensure they’re right.
Contact us today to learn more about MSA’s identification products and label identification services.