MS-995 Coiled and Carrier Ammonia Markers
Marking Services Australia (MSA) MS-995 Pipe Markers are maximum performance pipe markers that stand up to high heat, harsh chemicals and direct exposure to sunlight.
- Construction provides proven protection from effects of direct sunlight
- Subsurface printing and overlaminating protects graphics from damaging chemicals used in process washdowns
- Service temperature range from -40° C to 121° C
- Eliminates need for pipe surface preparation
- Pipe Markers can be removed for re-insulation or repainting
- Precoiled pipe markers install easily by wrapping completely around pipe and affixing to themselves [not the pipe surface] with a sealing strip
- Available in Yellow and Safety Orange per the revised IIAR Bulletin 114
- The 70 mm x 457 mm style AMF and 114 mm x 838 mm style AM markers consist of a legend label applied to a durable hi-density polyethylene carrier. Markers are attached to larger diameter pipes using stainless steel straps. They are designed for easy installation and high visibility on rooftop or elevated piping.