MS-215 MaxTek™ Equipment Tags
MSA offers the highest quality tag available anywhere for marking valves, instrumentation and equipment. MS-215 tags are constructed of printed legends sealed between two layers of chemically-resistant plastic. This sealed construction offers excellent resistance to chemicals, abrasion and the fading effects of the sun.
Tags and signs available in two thicknesses: MS–215 R [125 mil] for rigid requirements and MS-215 F [30 mil] flexible. For mounting signs on curved surfaces, we recommend the flexible construction. Use construction adhesive for secure installation.
- High-performance tags protect the graphics from environmental conditions
- Complete printing flexibility – each unique tag can include multiple lines of text, equipment number, operation and maintenance instructions, safety precautions, or other critical asset information
- Service temperature range: -40 C to 93 C
- Background colours: Yellow, Green, Red, Blue, White, Black or Orange
- Legend Colours: Black or White
- Each rigid tag comes with stainless steel grommets
- Custom colours available
- Custom sizes available
- Double sided tags available
- Bar coding available
- Photoluminescent material available
- Reflective material available